Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Girl

I didn't forget you baby.  In fact you're always on my mind.  I've loved you from the beginning.  And will love you til the end.  Wanted to stop to remember you but life got in the way.  I'm still thinking of you today and always.   It wasn't that we weren't thinking of you we had a party planned.  In my mind balloons were going up this time in a very special place.  Your brothers would send up all the sweet birthday things as thoughts in our head.  But life got in the way.  We all were sick and couldn't get out to give you the party you deserve.  Don't worry it's just postponed for a while until we can make it to that special place where kids play carefree and mountains shoot up to the heavens.

 Happy Birthday Gracie <3 div="div">

1 comment: