Monday, February 15, 2010

So Special

Today is the anniversary of my Grandma Wach's death. She made the best fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and apple pie. One of the many favorite memories of my Grandma was when everyone was getting cell phones, and they had just got a cordless home phone, and so trying to keep up with the technology she tried to take the cordless home phone in the car with her but couldn't figure out why she couldn't call anyone. She's up there right now with Gracie holding her. I miss them both very much.

Jenna Bella's mom Franchesca made this lovely Hope Collage for Gracie. It is so meaningful and beautiful and I just love it:) I've also ordered one of her handmade memory boxes and can't wait to see it. Franchesca has such a gift in her art work.


1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks great! She is so talented! The memory box will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete