Thursday, April 8, 2010

Major Revelation

Baby Cherry, I will never forget you because of what you taught me. You left so quickly and I forgot how fearfully and wonderfully you were made. I was having lots of doubts and feeling very bitter towards God when I heard that you had already gone to heaven. Why would God bring a life into this world after your big sister went too soon and he knew you would go too soon also. It is so selfish of me to think why didn't God just skip over creating you because it would save your mom and dad a lot of pain and suffering. Really God didn't just skip creating you knowing that you would be taken too soon because he loves you and he didn't want to miss a moment with you. And he knows that your mom and dad will have an eternity with you. Earth is so temporary. Your mom and dad wanted you so bad. I don't even know your mom and dad but I wanted you for your mom and dad so bad. I was having thoughts that just didn't make since when I heard the news. God created you, precious, beautiful, fearfully and wonderfully made one of a kind baby Cherry and he loves you more than I can even imagine.

Father God forgive me for my lack of faith and distrust. Help my unbelief and take my fears away. And Lord please hold baby Cherry's mamma and daddy close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment