Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had a full Halloween day. Mom, Gavin and I walked to the park while it was still sunny out but then on the way home it down poured and we got drenched. We made it home soaked and hopped into the shower. Mom made banana bread, while Gavin and I carved pumpkins and roasted pumpkin seeds. Gavin was fun to watch, he didn't want to reach his hand into the pumpkin to get the guts out, he said "yuck." I made an early dinner so we could get off and running. Ana, Hollie and Grandma stopped by to trick or treat. Gavin was just waking up from his nap and was very grouchy and didn't want to put his costume on but after a few pieces of candy he was ready to head out. Then we went to Grandma's and trick or treated her and headed to the Harvest Festival.

I worried a little about getting exposed to the various flu's that are out there especially H1N1 since I know it is riskier being pregnant. We also thought it might be difficult emotionally seeing old friends at the Harvest Party. We almost didn't go because of this but luckily it was no problem and I'm really glad we went. I wouldn't want Gavin to miss out on fun things like this. By the end of the day I was beat and also extremely ache, I think I might have over done it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment