Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Didn't Need A Mantra Today!!!

Todays Mantra: Didn't Need One!!
Today's Verses:
"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16 b

"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God: I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Didn't need a mantra to get through today. I feel all of your prayers and felt that God has been with me and has been keeping my fears down. It doesn't seem like enough to say this but I'll say it anyway......Thank you so much for praying!!!

Gavin and I had another bubble therapy session at the park today. And we got to spend some time with my cousin Angee. We went to a local bead store, where I have discovered 2 bead workers who can help me make a keepsake name bracelet. And I'm just thrilled about it. Tonight was leftover night, one of my favorites, didn't have to cook!!!

I know there a lot of you out there that are suffering in other ways and I am lifting you up in prayer daily also. Especially all the mom's who have lost babies. I sure have been blessed by the "fervent prayers of a righteous man," and I hope that I can pray for all of you also and that God would work in your life and bring healing and strength.

Again thank you for praying, but I have another request. Laiman has Wednesday off for Veteran's Day, and has taken vacation days for Thursday, and Friday. He is planning to use this time to try and catch-up on his studying for his test Nov. 17 and 18, next week. Please pray that he will be able to focus on studying and that his study time would be spent efficiently on what he needs to know for this test. And that he will be able to be at peace and trust that God will help him through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment