Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today has been more emotional for me. Mom needed to go home and left this morning. And the discussion with the doctor we had yesterday hasn't left me. I have had to keep reminding my self that our days are numbered and no one knows when the last one is.

Enjoy every moment.

I had a fun time with Gavin at the park and grocery store this morning. I couldn't help but think how fun it would be for Gavin to have a baby sister. So I pray that God would heal every cell in her body. If not that God would help me to desire his will and see how he is redeeming this situation. I want to stay positive for Gavin and Gracie, I know it's better for both of them, so I have to pray that I can be.
Laiman is studying for his big test at work coming up Nov. 18. I know he is very worried that he won't pass this time. So we'll keep praying for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment